ICD-10-CM Code I45.89
Other specified conduction disorders
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
I45.89 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other specified conduction disorders. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code I458 is used to code Andersen-Tawil syndrome
Andersen–Tawil syndrome, also called Andersen syndrome and Long QT syndrome 7, is a form of long QT syndrome. It is a rare genetic disorder, and is inherited in an autosomal dominant pattern and predisposes patients to cardiac arrhythmias. Jervell and Lange-Nielsen Syndrome is a similar disorder which is also associated with sensorineural hearing loss.
|MeSH Codes:||D050030, D050030|
|ICD 9 Codes:||426.82, 794.31|
Coding Notes for I45.89 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Atrioventricular [AV] dissociation
- Interference dissociation
- Isorhythmic dissociation
- Nonparoxysmal AV nodal tachycardia
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Concealed accessory pathway (disorder)
- Electro-mechanical dissociation due to pacemaker (finding)
- Nonparoxysmal atrioventricular nodal tachycardia (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'I45.89 - Other specified conduction disorders'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code I45.89. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 426.89 was previously used, I45.89 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.
Parent Code: I45.8 - Other specified conduction disorders