ICD-10-CM Code I77.1
Stricture of artery
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
I77.1 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of stricture of artery. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for I77.1 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Narrowing of artery
- DRG Group #299-301 - Peripheral vascular disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #299-301 - Peripheral vascular disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #299-301 - Peripheral vascular disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Common iliac artery stenosis (disorder)
- External iliac artery stenosis (disorder)
- Occlusive disease of artery of lower extremity (disorder)
- Arterial tortuosity syndrome (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'I77.1 - Stricture of artery'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code I77.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 447.1 was previously used, I77.1 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.