ICD-10-CM Code J15.0
Pneumonia due to Klebsiella pneumoniae
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
J15.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of pneumonia due to Klebsiella pneumoniae. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code J150 is used to code Klebsiella pneumonia
Klebsiella pneumonia is a form of bacterial pneumonia associated with Klebsiella pneumoniae.
|MeSH Codes:||D007710, D007710|
|ICD 9 Codes:||413, 482.0|
K. pneumoniae on a MacConkey agar plate.
- DRG Group #177-179 - Respiratory infections and inflammations with MCC.
- DRG Group #177-179 - Respiratory infections and inflammations with CC.
- DRG Group #177-179 - Respiratory infections and inflammations without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition with MCC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition with CC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'J15.0 - Pneumonia due to Klebsiella pneumoniae'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code J15.0. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 482.0 was previously used, J15.0 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.