ICD-10-CM Code J95.01
Hemorrhage from tracheostomy stoma
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
J95.01 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of hemorrhage from tracheostomy stoma. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code J950 is used to code Tracheoesophageal fistula
A tracheoesophageal fistula (TEF, or TOF; see spelling differences) is an abnormal connection (fistula) between the esophagus and the trachea. TEF is a common congenital abnormality, but when occurring late in life is usually the sequela of surgical procedures such as a laryngectomy.
|MeSH Codes:||D014138, D014138|
|ICD 9 Codes:||530.84, 750.3|
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #205-206 - Other respiratory system diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #205-206 - Other respiratory system diagnoses without MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'J95.01 - Hemorrhage from tracheostomy stoma'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code J95.01. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code J95.01 and a single ICD9 code, 519.09 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.