ICD-10-CM Code K11.20
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
K11.20 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of sialoadenitis, unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code K112 is used to code Sialadenitis
Sialadenitis (sialoadenitis) is inflammation of a salivary gland. It may be subdivided temporally into acute, chronic and recurrent forms.
|ICD 9 Code:||527.2|
Micrograph showing chronic sialadenitis. H&E stain.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #154-156 - Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #154-156 - Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #154-156 - Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Recurrent parotitis (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'K11.20 - Sialoadenitis, unspecified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code K11.20. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code K11.20 and a single ICD9 code, 527.2 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.