ICD-10-CM Code K28.0
Acute gastrojejunal ulcer with hemorrhage
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
K28.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of acute gastrojejunal ulcer with hemorrhage. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #377-379 - G.i. hemorrhage with MCC.
- DRG Group #377-379 - G.i. hemorrhage with CC.
- DRG Group #377-379 - G.i. hemorrhage without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Acute gastrojejunal ulcer with hemorrhage AND obstruction (disorder)
- Acute gastrojejunal ulcer with hemorrhage but without obstruction (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'K28.0 - Acute gastrojejunal ulcer with hemorrhage'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code K28.0. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code K28.0 and a single ICD9 code, 534.00 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.