ICD-10-CM Code K28.5
Chronic or unspecified gastrojejunal ulcer with perforation
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
K28.5 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of chronic or unspecified gastrojejunal ulcer with perforation. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #380-384 - Complicated peptic ulcer with MCC.
- DRG Group #380-384 - Complicated peptic ulcer with CC.
- DRG Group #380-384 - Complicated peptic ulcer without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #380-384 - Uncomplicated peptic ulcer with MCC.
- DRG Group #380-384 - Uncomplicated peptic ulcer without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Chronic gastrojejunal ulcer with perforation AND with obstruction (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'K28.5 - Chronic or unspecified gastrojejunal ulcer with perforation'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code K28.5. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
Chronic or unspecified gastrojejunal ulcer with perforation, without mention of obstruction (approximate match)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code K28.5 and a single ICD9 code, 534.50 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.
Parent Code: K28 - Gastrojejunal ulcer