ICD-10-CM Code K61.4
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
K61.4 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of intrasphincteric abscess. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Intersphincteric abscess (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'K61.4 - Intrasphincteric abscess'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code K61.4. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code K61.4 and a single ICD9 code, 566 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.