ICD-10-CM Code K63
Other diseases of intestine
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code K63 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eight child codes of K63 that describes the diagnosis 'other diseases of intestine' in more detail.
- K63 Other diseases of intestine NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE K63.0 Abscess of intestine
- BILLABLE K63.1 Perforation of intestine (nontraumatic)
- BILLABLE K63.2 Fistula of intestine
- BILLABLE K63.3 Ulcer of intestine
- BILLABLE K63.4 Enteroptosis
- BILLABLE K63.5 Polyp of colon
- K63.8 Other specified diseases of intestine NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE K63.9 Disease of intestine, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'K63 - Other diseases of intestine'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code K63. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.