ICD-10-CM Code K75.3
Granulomatous hepatitis, not elsewhere classified
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
K75.3 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of granulomatous hepatitis, not elsewhere classified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for K75.3 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Acute or subacute hepatitis - instead, use code K72.0-
- Chronic hepatitis NEC - instead, use code K73.-
- Viral hepatitis - instead, use Section B15-B19
- DRG Group #441-443 - Disorders of liver except malig, cirr, alc hepa with MCC.
- DRG Group #441-443 - Disorders of liver except malig, cirr, alc hepa with CC.
- DRG Group #441-443 - Disorders of liver except malig, cirr, alc hepa without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'K75.3 - Granulomatous hepatitis, not elsewhere classified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code K75.3. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code K75.3 and a single ICD9 code, 573.3 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.