ICD-10-CM Code K91.8
Other intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code K91.8 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the seven child codes of K91.8 that describes the diagnosis 'oth intraop and postproc comp and disorders of dgstv sys' in more detail.
- K91.8 Other intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE K91.81 Other intraoperative complications of digestive system
- BILLABLE K91.82
- BILLABLE K91.83
- K91.84 and of digestive system NON-BILLABLE
- K91.85 of NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE K91.86
- BILLABLE K91.89 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Post-vagotomy dysphagia (disorder)
- Anastomotic biliary stricture (disorder)
- Leakage of bile from incision of common bile duct (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for an external cause code
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'K91.8 - Other intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code K91.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.