ICD-10-CM Code K94
Complications of artificial openings of the digestive system
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code K94 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the four child codes of K94 that describes the diagnosis 'complications of artificial openings of the digestive system' in more detail.
- K94 Complications of artificial openings of the digestive system NON-BILLABLE
- K94.0 Colostomy complications NON-BILLABLE
- K94.1 Enterostomy complications NON-BILLABLE
- K94.2 Gastrostomy complications NON-BILLABLE
- K94.3 Esophagostomy complications NON-BILLABLE