ICD-10-CM Code L29.2
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
L29.2 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of pruritus vulvae. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code L29 is used to code Dermatitis
Dermatitis, also known as eczema, is inflammation of the skin. It is characterized by itchy, erythematous, vesicular, weeping, and crusting patches. The term eczema is also commonly used to describe atopic dermatitis also known as atopic eczema. In some languages, dermatitis and eczema are synonyms, while in other languages dermatitis implies an acute condition and eczema a chronic one.
|ICD 9 Code:||692|
A moderate case of dermatitis of the hands
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system with MCC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system with CC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Pruritus of vulva (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'L29.2 - Pruritus vulvae'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code L29.2. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code L29.2 and a single ICD9 code, 698.1 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.