ICD-10-CM Code M02.319
Reiter's disease, unspecified shoulder
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M02.319 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of reiter's disease, unspecified shoulder. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code M02 is used to code Arthritis
Arthritis (from Greek arthro-, joint + -itis, inflammation; plural: arthritides) is a form of joint disorder that involves inflammation in one or more joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis. The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease), a result of trauma to the joint, infection of the joint, or age. Other arthritis forms are rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and related autoimmune diseases. Septic arthritis is caused by joint infection.
|MeSH Codes:||D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168, D001168|
|ICD 9 Codes:||710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719|
Hands affected by rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune form of arthritis
- DRG Group #545-547 - Connective tissue disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #545-547 - Connective tissue disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #545-547 - Connective tissue disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Sexually acquired reactive arthropathy of the shoulder region (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
- Consider laterality specification
- This is a manifestation code for use in a secondary position
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code M02.319 and a single ICD9 code, 711.11 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.