ICD-10-CM Code M05.0
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code M05.0 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the nine child codes of M05.0 that describes the diagnosis 'felty's syndrome' in more detail.
- M05.0 Felty's syndrome NON-BILLABLE
- M05.00 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
- M05.01 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
- M05.02 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
- M05.03 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
- M05.04 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
- M05.05 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
- M05.06 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
- M05.07 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
- M05.071 Felty's syndrome, right ankle and foot NON-BILLABLE
- M05.072 Felty's syndrome, left ankle and foot NON-BILLABLE
- M05.079 Felty's syndrome, unspecified ankle and foot NON-BILLABLE
- M05.09 Felty's NON-BILLABLE
The ICD code M050 is used to code Felty's syndrome
Felty's syndrome, also called Felty syndrome, is characterized by the combination of rheumatoid arthritis, splenomegaly and neutropenia. The condition is more common in those aged 50–70 years, and is more prevalent in females than males and more in Caucasians than blacks. It is a deforming but inactive disease and seropositive for RF.
|ICD 9 Code:||714.1|
Coding Notes for M05.0 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Rheumatoid arthritis with splenoadenomegaly and leukopenia
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M05.0 - Felty's syndrome'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M05.0. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.