ICD-10-CM Code M06.3
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code M06.3 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the ten child codes of M06.3 that describes the diagnosis 'rheumatoid nodule' in more detail.
- M06.3 Rheumatoid nodule NON-BILLABLE
- M06.30 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.31 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.32 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.33 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.34 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.35 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.36 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.37 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.371 Rheumatoid nodule, right ankle and foot NON-BILLABLE
- M06.372 Rheumatoid nodule, left ankle and foot NON-BILLABLE
- M06.379 Rheumatoid nodule, unspecified ankle and foot NON-BILLABLE
- M06.38 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
- M06.39 Rheumatoid NON-BILLABLE
The ICD code M06 is used to code Rheumatoid arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a long lasting autoimmune disorder that primarily affects joints. It typically results in warm, swollen, and painful joints. Pain and stiffness often worsen following rest. Most commonly, the wrist and hands are involved, with the same joints typically involved on both sides of the body. The disease may also affect other parts of the body. This may result in a low red blood cell count, inflammation around the lungs, and inflammation around the heart. Fever and low energy may also be present. Often, symptoms come on gradually over weeks to months.
|ICD 9 Code:||714|
A hand affected by rheumatoid arthritis
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M06.3 - Rheumatoid nodule'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M06.3. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.