ICD-10-CM Code M12.279
Villonodular synovitis (pigmented), unspecified ankle and foot
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M12.279 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of villonodular synovitis (pigmented), unspecified ankle and foot. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #553-554 - Bone diseases and arthropathies with MCC.
- DRG Group #553-554 - Bone diseases and arthropathies without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Villonodular synovitis of ankle (disorder)
- Pigmented villonodular synovitis of ankle joint (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code M12.279 and a single ICD9 code, 719.27 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.