ICD-10-CM Code M13.879
Other specified arthritis, unspecified ankle and foot
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M13.879 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other specified arthritis, unspecified ankle and foot. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #553-554 - Bone diseases and arthropathies with MCC.
- DRG Group #553-554 - Bone diseases and arthropathies without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Osteoarthritis of subtalar joint secondary to inflammatory arthritis (disorder)
- Osteoarthritis of calcaneocuboid joint secondary to inflammatory arthritis (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code M13.879 and a single ICD9 code, 716.27 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.