ICD-10-CM Code M26.2
Anomalies of dental arch relationship
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code M26.2 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the seven child codes of M26.2 that describes the diagnosis 'anomalies of dental arch relationship' in more detail.
- M26.2 Anomalies of dental arch relationship NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M26.20 of dental arch relationship
- M26.21 NON-BILLABLE
- M26.22 relationship NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M26.23
- BILLABLE M26.24
- BILLABLE M26.25 Anomalies of
- BILLABLE M26.29 of dental arch relationship
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M26.2 - Anomalies of dental arch relationship'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M26.2. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.