ICD-10-CM Code M26.213
Malocclusion, Angle's class III
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M26.213 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of malocclusion, Angle's class III. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for M26.213 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases with MCC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases with CC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M26.213 - Malocclusion, Angle's class III'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M26.213. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 524.23 was previously used, M26.213 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.