ICD-10-CM Code M26.9
Dentofacial anomaly, unspecified
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M26.9 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of dentofacial anomaly, unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases with MCC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases with CC.
- DRG Group #157-159 - Dental and oral diseases without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Deformity of mandibular condyle (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M26.9 - Dentofacial anomaly, unspecified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M26.9. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 524.9 was previously used, M26.9 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.