ICD-10-CM Code M32.1
Systemic lupus erythematosus with organ or system involvement
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code M32.1 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the seven child codes of M32.1 that describes the diagnosis 'systemic lupus erythematosus w organ or system involvement' in more detail.
- M32.1 Systemic lupus erythematosus with organ or system involvement NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M32.10 Systemic lupus erythematosus, organ or system involvement unspecified
- BILLABLE M32.11 Endocarditis in systemic lupus erythematosus
- BILLABLE M32.12 Pericarditis in systemic lupus erythematosus
- BILLABLE M32.13 Lung involvement in systemic lupus erythematosus
- BILLABLE M32.14 Glomerular disease in systemic lupus erythematosus
- BILLABLE M32.15 Tubulo-interstitial nephropathy in systemic lupus erythematosus
- BILLABLE M32.19 Other organ or system involvement in systemic lupus erythematosus
The ICD code M321 is used to code Libman-Sacks endocarditis
Libman–Sacks endocarditis (often misspelled Libmann-Sachs) is a form of nonbacterial endocarditis that is seen in association with systemic lupus erythematosus. It is one of the most common heart-related manifestations of lupus (the most common being inflammation of the fibrous sac surrounding the heart).
|ICD 9 Code:
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Renal tubulo-interstitial disorder in systemic lupus erythematosus (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M32.1 - Systemic lupus erythematosus with organ or system involvement'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M32.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.