ICD-10-CM Code M34.89
Other systemic sclerosis
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M34.89 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other systemic sclerosis. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code M34 is used to code Scleroderma
Scleroderma, also known as systemic sclerosis, is a chronic systemic autoimmune disease characterised by hardening (sclero) of the skin (derma). In the more severe form, it also affects internal organs.
|ICD 9 Codes:||701.0, 710.1|
- DRG Group #545-547 - Connective tissue disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #545-547 - Connective tissue disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #545-547 - Connective tissue disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Porphyria-induced scleroderma (disorder)
- Acute scleroderma renal crisis (disorder)
- Systemic sclerosis with limited cutaneous involvement (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M34.89 - Other systemic sclerosis'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M34.89. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code M34.89 and a single ICD9 code, 710.1 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.