ICD-10-CM Code M60.07
Infective myositis, ankle, foot and toes
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code M60.07 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the nine child codes of M60.07 that describes the diagnosis 'infective myositis, ankle, foot and toes' in more detail.
- M60.07 Infective myositis, ankle, foot and toes NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M60.070 Infective myositis,
- BILLABLE M60.071 Infective myositis,
- BILLABLE M60.072 Infective myositis,
- BILLABLE M60.073 Infective myositis, foot
- BILLABLE M60.074 Infective myositis, foot
- BILLABLE M60.075 Infective myositis, foot
- BILLABLE M60.076 Infective myositis,
- BILLABLE M60.077 Infective myositis,
- BILLABLE M60.078 Infective myositis,
The ICD code M600 is used to code Pyomyositis
Pyomyositis, also known as tropical pyomyositis or myositis tropicans, is a bacterial infection of the skeletal muscles which results in a pus-filled abscess. Pyomyositis is most common in tropical areas but can also occur in temperate zones.
|MeSH Codes:||D052880, D052880|
|ICD 9 Codes:||408.1, 728.0|
Transverse T2 magnetic resonance imaging section through the hip region showing abscess collection in a patient with pyomyositis.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Muscle abscess-foot (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for causative agent code
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M60.07 - Infective myositis, ankle, foot and toes'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M60.07. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.