ICD-10-CM Code M66.129
Rupture of synovium, unspecified elbow
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M66.129 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of rupture of synovium, unspecified elbow. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code M66 is used to code Soft tissue disorder
- DRG Group #557-558 - Tendonitis, myositis and bursitis with MCC.
- DRG Group #557-558 - Tendonitis, myositis and bursitis without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Rupture of synovium - elbow (disorder)
- Leaking synovial cyst of elbow (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code M66.129 and a single ICD9 code, 727.59 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.