ICD-10-CM Code M76
Enthesopathies, lower limb, excluding foot
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code M76 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the ten child codes of M76 that describes the diagnosis 'enthesopathies, lower limb, excluding foot' in more detail.
- M76 Enthesopathies, lower limb, excluding foot NON-BILLABLE
- M76.0 NON-BILLABLE
- M76.1 NON-BILLABLE
- M76.2 NON-BILLABLE
- M76.3 NON-BILLABLE
- M76.4 NON-BILLABLE
- M76.5 NON-BILLABLE
- M76.6 NON-BILLABLE
- M76.7 NON-BILLABLE
- M76.8 lower limb, excluding foot NON-BILLABLE
- M76.81 Anterior tibial syndrome NON-BILLABLE
- M76.82 Posterior tibial tendinitis NON-BILLABLE
- M76.89 Other specified enthesopathies of lower limb, excluding foot NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M76.9 lower limb, excluding foot
The ICD code M76 is used to code Enthesopathy
In medicine, an enthesopathy refers to a disorder involving the attachment of a tendon or ligament to a bone. This site of attachment is known as the entheses.
|ICD 9 Code:||726|
Coding Notes for M76 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Bursitis due to use, overuse and pressure - instead, use code M70.-
- Enthesopathies of ankle and foot - instead, use code M77.5-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M76 - Enthesopathies, lower limb, excluding foot'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M76. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.