ICD-10-CM Code M79
Other and unspecified soft tissue disorders, not elsewhere classified
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code M79 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eleven child codes of M79 that describes the diagnosis 'oth and unsp soft tissue disorders, not elsewhere classified' in more detail.
- M79 Other and unspecified soft tissue disorders, not elsewhere classified NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M79.0 unspecified
- BILLABLE M79.1
- BILLABLE M79.2 and unspecified
- BILLABLE M79.3 unspecified
- BILLABLE M79.4
- BILLABLE M79.5 soft tissue
- M79.6 and NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M79.7
- M79.A NON-BILLABLE
- M79.8 Other soft tissue NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE M79.9 unspecified
The ICD code M79 is used to code Soft tissue disorder
Coding Notes for M79 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M79 - Other and unspecified soft tissue disorders, not elsewhere classified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M79. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.