ICD-10-CM Code M95.4
Acquired deformity of chest and rib
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
M95.4 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of acquired deformity of chest and rib. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #564-566 - Other musculoskeletal system and connective tissue diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #564-566 - Other musculoskeletal system and connective tissue diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #564-566 - Other musculoskeletal system and connective tissue diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Acquired pectus carinatum (disorder)
- Rachitic rosary (disorder)
- On examination - ankylosing spondylitis chest deformity (disorder)
- Acquired deformity of rib (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for additional code to fully describe disease or condition
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'M95.4 - Acquired deformity of chest and rib'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code M95.4. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code M95.4 and a single ICD9 code, 738.3 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.