ICD-10-CM Code N04.9
Nephrotic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N04.9 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N04 is used to code Congenital nephrotic syndrome
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Nephrotic-nephritic syndrome (disorder)
- Nephrotic syndrome in malaria (disorder)
- Nephrotic syndrome secondary to glomerulonephritis (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N04.9 - Nephrotic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N04.9. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N04.9 and a single ICD9 code, 581.9 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.