ICD-10-CM Code N28.89
Other specified disorders of kidney and ureter
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N28.89 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other specified disorders of kidney and ureter. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N288 is used to code Nephroptosis
Nephroptosis (also called floating kidney or renal ptosis) is an abnormal condition in which the kidney drops down into the pelvis when the patient stands up. It is more common in women than in men. It has been one of the most controversial conditions among doctors in both its diagnosis and its treatments.
|, , ,
|ICD 9 Codes:
|593.0, 593.89, 753.22,
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Amyloid of ureter (disorder)
- Ureteric fistula to skin (disorder)
- Renal acidemia (disorder)
- Hematoma of kidney (disorder)
- Paraureteric urinoma (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N28.89 - Other specified disorders of kidney and ureter'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N28.89. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N28.89 and a single ICD9 code, 593.89 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.