ICD-10-CM Code N31.8
Other neuromuscular dysfunction of bladder
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N31.8 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other neuromuscular dysfunction of bladder. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N31 is used to code Urinary bladder disease
Urinary bladder disease includes urinary bladder inflammation such as cystitis, bladder rupture and bladder obstruction (tamponade).
|MeSH Codes:||D001745, D001745, D001745, D001745|
|ICD 9 Codes:||595, 596, 752.61, 752.62|
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Spastic neurogenic bladder (finding)
- Detrusor areflexia (disorder)
- Congenital neurogenic urinary bladder (finding)
- Noncompliant neuropathic bladder (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N31.8 - Other neuromuscular dysfunction of bladder'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N31.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N31.8 and a single ICD9 code, 596.52 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.