ICD-10-CM Code N32
Other disorders of bladder
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code N32 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of N32 that describes the diagnosis 'other disorders of bladder' in more detail.
- N32 Other disorders of bladder NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N32.0
- BILLABLE N32.1
- BILLABLE N32.2
- BILLABLE N32.3 of bladder
- N32.8 Other disorders of bladder NON-BILLABLE
- N32.81 Overactive bladder BILLABLE
- N32.89 Other specified disorders of bladder BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N32.9
The ICD code N32 is used to code Urinary bladder disease
Urinary bladder disease includes urinary bladder inflammation such as cystitis, bladder rupture and bladder obstruction (tamponade).
|MeSH Codes:||D001745, D001745, D001745, D001745|
|ICD 9 Codes:||595, 596, 752.61, 752.62|
Coding Notes for N32 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Calculus of bladder - instead, use code N21.0
- Cystocele - instead, use code N81.1-
- Hernia or prolapse of bladder, female - instead, use code N81.1-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N32 - Other disorders of bladder'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N32. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Disease, diseased (see: Syndrome) +