ICD-10-CM Code N32.2
Vesical fistula, not elsewhere classified
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N32.2 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of vesical fistula, not elsewhere classified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N32 is used to code Urinary bladder disease
Urinary bladder disease includes urinary bladder inflammation such as cystitis, bladder rupture and bladder obstruction (tamponade).
|MeSH Codes:||D001745, D001745, D001745, D001745|
|ICD 9 Codes:||595, 596, 752.61, 752.62|
Coding Notes for N32.2 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Fistula between bladder and female genital tract (N82.0-N82.1) - instead, use code N82.0-
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #698-700 - Other kidney and urinary tract diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N32.2 - Vesical fistula, not elsewhere classified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N32.2. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 596.2 was previously used, N32.2 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.