ICD-10-CM Code N42
Other and unspecified disorders of prostate
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code N42 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the five child codes of N42 that describes the diagnosis 'other and unspecified disorders of prostate' in more detail.
- N42 Other and unspecified disorders of prostate NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N42.0 of prostate
- BILLABLE N42.1 and of prostate
- BILLABLE N42.3 of prostate
- N42.8 Other disorders of prostate NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N42.9 unspecified
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N42 - Other and unspecified disorders of prostate'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N42. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.