ICD-10-CM Code N52
Male erectile dysfunction
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code N52 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of N52 that describes the diagnosis 'male erectile dysfunction' in more detail.
- N52 Male erectile dysfunction NON-BILLABLE
- N52.0 erectile dysfunction NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N52.1 dysfunction
- BILLABLE N52.2 erectile dysfunction
- N52.3 erectile dysfunction NON-BILLABLE
- N52.31 Erectile dysfunction following radical prostatectomy BILLABLE
- N52.32 Erectile dysfunction following radical cystectomy BILLABLE
- N52.33 Erectile dysfunction following urethral surgery BILLABLE
- N52.34 Erectile dysfunction following simple prostatectomy BILLABLE
- N52.39 Other post-surgical erectile dysfunction BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N52.8 erectile dysfunction
- BILLABLE N52.9 Male erectile
Coding Notes for N52 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Psychogenic impotence - instead, use code F52.21
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N52 - Male erectile dysfunction'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N52. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.