ICD-10-CM Code N60.49
Mammary duct ectasia of unspecified breast
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N60.49 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of mammary duct ectasia of unspecified breast. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N604 is used to code Duct ectasia of breast
Duct ectasia of the breast or mammary duct ectasia or plasma cell mastitis is a condition in which the lactiferous duct becomes blocked or clogged.This is the most common cause of greenish discharge. Mammary duct ectasia can mimic breast cancer. It is a disorder of peri- or post-menopausal age.
|ICD 9 Code:||610.4|
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N60.49 and a single ICD9 code, 610.4 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.