ICD-10-CM Code N60.99
Unspecified benign mammary dysplasia of unspecified breast
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N60.99 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of unspecified benign mammary dysplasia of unspecified breast. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N60 is used to code Breast disease
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N60.99 and a single ICD9 code, 610.9 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.