ICD-10-CM Code N64.4
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N64.4 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of mastodynia. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N644 is used to code Breast pain
Breast pain (also known as breast tenderness, mastodynia, mammalgia, and mastalgia from the Greek μαστός mastos, "breast" and ἄλγος algos, "pain") is a medical symptom. Pain and discomfort may range from minor to severely incapacitating. Breast pain during lactation or after weaning is not included into this definition but is usually classified as breast engorgement or mastitis.
|ICD 9 Code:||611.71|
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Breastfeeding painful (finding)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N64.4 - Mastodynia'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N64.4. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 611.71 was previously used, N64.4 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.