ICD-10-CM Code N64.9
Disorder of breast, unspecified
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
N64.9 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of disorder of breast, unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N64 is used to code Breast disease
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N64.9 - Disorder of breast, unspecified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N64.9. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 611.9 was previously used, N64.9 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.