ICD-10-CM Code N70.02
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
N70.02 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of acute oophoritis. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N70 is used to code Oophoritis
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system with MCC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system with CC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system without CC or MCC.
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N70.02 - Acute oophoritis'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N70.02. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N70.02 and a single ICD9 code, 614.0 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.