ICD-10-CM Code N83.8
Other noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
N83.8 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N838 is used to code Paraovarian cyst
paratubal cysts (ptcs) and paraovarian cysts are epithelium-lined fluid-filled cysts in the adnexa adjacent to the fallopian tube and ovary. the terms are used interchangeably.
|ICD 9 Code:||752.11|
Coding Notes for N83.8 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Broad ligament laceration syndrome [Allen-Masters]
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Hyperplasia of ovarian stroma (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N83.8 - Other noninflammatory disorders of ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N83.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code N83.8 and a single ICD9 code, 620.8 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.