ICD-10-CM Code N85
Other noninflammatory disorders of uterus, except cervix
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code N85 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the nine child codes of N85 that describes the diagnosis 'other noninflammatory disorders of uterus, except cervix' in more detail.
- N85 Other noninflammatory disorders of uterus, except cervix NON-BILLABLE
- N85.0 NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE N85.2 of
- BILLABLE N85.3 of
- BILLABLE N85.4 of
- BILLABLE N85.5 of
- BILLABLE N85.6
- BILLABLE N85.7
- BILLABLE N85.8 Other noninflammatory disorders of
- BILLABLE N85.9 of uterus,
Coding Notes for N85 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Endometriosis - instead, use code N80.-
- Inflammatory diseases of uterus - instead, use code N71.-
- Noninflammatory disorders of cervix, except malposition - instead, use Section N86-N88
- Polyp of corpus uteri - instead, use code N84.0
- Uterine prolapse - instead, use code N81.-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N85 - Other noninflammatory disorders of uterus, except cervix'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N85. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.