ICD-10-CM Code N92.3
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
N92.3 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of ovulation bleeding. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code N92 is used to code Menstrual disorder
A menstrual disorder is an abnormal condition in a woman's menstrual cycle.
|ICD 9 Codes:||626,|
Coding Notes for N92.3 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Regular intermenstrual bleeding
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'N92.3 - Ovulation bleeding'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code N92.3. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 626.5 was previously used, N92.3 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.