ICD-10-CM Code O29.299
Other central nervous system complications of anesthesia during pregnancy, unspecified trimester
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
Maternity OnlyCode is only used for diagnoses related to pregnancy.
O29.299 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other central nervous system complications of anesthesia during pregnancy, unspecified trimester. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #781 - Other antepartum diagnoses with medical complications.
- DRG Group #998 - Principal diagnosis invalid as discharge diagnosis.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Obstetrical central nervous system complication of anesthesia AND/OR sedation (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
- Consider trimester specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code O29.299 and a single ICD9 code, 646.80 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.