ICD-10-CM Code O86.1
Other infection of genital tract following delivery
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code O86.1 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the four child codes of O86.1 that describes the diagnosis 'other infection of genital tract following delivery' in more detail.
- O86.1 Other infection of genital tract following delivery NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE O86.11 following delivery
- BILLABLE O86.12 following delivery
- BILLABLE O86.13 following delivery
- BILLABLE O86.19 Other infection of genital tract following delivery
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'O86.1 - Other infection of genital tract following delivery'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code O86.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Parent Code: O86 - Other puerperal infections