ICD-10-CM Code O99.43
Diseases of the circulatory system complicating the puerperium
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
Maternity OnlyCode is only used for diagnoses related to pregnancy.
O99.43 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of diseases of the circulatory system complicating the puerperium. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #769 - Postpartum and post abortion diagnoses with operating room procedure.
- DRG Group #774 - Vaginal delivery with complicating diagnoses.
- DRG Group #776 - Postpartum and post abortion diagnoses without operating room procedure.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Puerperal cerebrovascular disorder - delivered (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'O99.43 - Diseases of the circulatory system complicating the puerperium'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code O99.43. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code O99.43 and a single ICD9 code, 674.04 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.