ICD-10-CM Code O9A.52
Psychological abuse complicating childbirth
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
Maternity OnlyCode is only used for diagnoses related to pregnancy.
Mental Health CodeIndicates that the ICD code is referenced in DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Version 5)
O9A.52 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of psychological abuse complicating childbirth. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #767-768 - Vaginal delivery with sterilization and or d&c.
- DRG Group #767-768 - Vaginal delivery with operating room procedure except steril and or d&c.
- DRG Group #774 - Vaginal delivery with complicating diagnoses.
- DRG Group #775 - Vaginal delivery without complicating diagnoses.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Psychological abuse complicating childbirth (finding)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'O9A.52 - Psychological abuse complicating childbirth'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code O9A.52. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code O9A.52 and a single ICD9 code, 648.91 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.