ICD-10-CM Code P24
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code P24 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of P24 that describes the diagnosis 'neonatal aspiration' in more detail.
- P24 Neonatal aspiration NON-BILLABLE
- P24.0 aspiration NON-BILLABLE
- P24.1 Neonatal aspiration NON-BILLABLE
- P24.2 Neonatal aspiration NON-BILLABLE
- P24.3 Neonatal aspiration NON-BILLABLE
- P24.8 aspiration NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE P24.9 Neonatal
The ICD code P24 is used to code Pulmonary aspiration
Coding Notes for P24 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Includes Notes:
IncludesIncludes notes further define, or give examples of, conditions included in the section.
- Aspiration in utero and during delivery
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'P24 - Neonatal aspiration'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code P24. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.