ICD-10-CM Code Q62.1
Congenital occlusion of ureter
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Q62.1 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the three child codes of Q62.1 that describes the diagnosis 'congenital occlusion of ureter' in more detail.
- Q62.1 Congenital occlusion of ureter NON-BILLABLE
Coding Notes for Q62.1 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Atresia and stenosis of ureter
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Congenital stricture of ureter (disorder)
- Congenital pelviureteric junction obstruction (disorder)
- Congenital ureterovesical obstruction (disorder)
- Congenital stricture of ureteropelvic junction (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Q62.1 - Congenital occlusion of ureter'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Q62.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.