ICD-10-CM Code Q64.7
Other and unspecified congenital malformations of bladder and urethra
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code Q64.7 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the seven child codes of Q64.7 that describes the diagnosis 'oth and unsp congenital malformations of bladder and urethra' in more detail.
- Q64.7 Other and unspecified congenital malformations of bladder and urethra NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE Q64.70 Unspecified congenital malformation of bladder and urethra
- BILLABLE Q64.71 Congenital prolapse of urethra
- BILLABLE Q64.72 Congenital prolapse of urinary meatus
- BILLABLE Q64.73 Congenital urethrorectal fistula
- BILLABLE Q64.74 Double urethra
- BILLABLE Q64.75 Double urinary meatus
- BILLABLE Q64.79 Other congenital malformations of bladder and urethra
Coding Notes for Q64.7 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Congenital prolapse of bladder (mucosa) - instead, use code Q79.4
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'Q64.7 - Other and unspecified congenital malformations of bladder and urethra'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code Q64.7. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.